Cheesecake (Kylie)
Ok, this is for cheesecake in a 9x13 pan:
Ok, this is for cheesecake in a 9x13 pan:
Crust: (homemade is best!)
2 packages of crushed graham crackers (there are usually three in a box of graham crackers, so 2/3 of a box of graham crackers)--I crush them in a gallon zip lock back with my dough roller. Just pound the hell out of those graham crackers!
1/3 c brown sugar
1/2 c melted butter
Mix crust ingredients together and press into ungreased pan.
Filling:
2 packages cream cheese
2/3 c lemon juice
2 tsp vanilla (vanilla bean paste makes a great difference in the flavor and look of the cheesecake)
2 cans sweetened condensed milk
Mix filling ingredients in a blender. I suppose you could just beat them, but I've never tried that since the blender is so easy. Pour over crust. Refrigerate 3+ hours.
I didn't make a raspberry or strawberry topping, but you could easily whip that up and have it as an option for your guests. Enjoy!
Kylie
No comments:
Post a Comment